- Looking for a farm in:
- Number of years farming:
- 6-10 years
- Farming experience
- I grew up on a farm in Canada
- I have practical farming experience (including work as a farm intern or employee)
- Other experience
- Agricultural products:
- Field crops (grains or beans)
- Seeds, seedlings or nursery stock
- Other products
- Planned marketing strategies:
- Farmers markets or farm stand
- Restaurant sales
- Other marketing strategies
- Land needed:
- 2-5 acres
- Facilities and equipment:
- Planned farming practices:
- Ecological production, but not certified
I grew up partly on a Mennonite dairy farm and off-grid on a fur trapline in the Rocky Mountains of British Columbia. We lived off the land completely.
Yes, I am looking to create a community of naturalists, environmentalists, and alternative lifestyle living.
I am seeking a land lease for a five to 10 year experimental eco-village establishment based on living close to the land. I am seeking a farm owner who has excess dormant land, preferably partially treed. I want to establish a live-work environment where people can construct tiny houses (on wheels or on pads) to reside and work the land with fellow residents. Community members will be screened by skills. The community will farm fruits, vegetables and grains for use by its citizens as well as for sale.
Relationship with Farm Owner
I am seeking a farmer with a similar interest in growing foods organically, without the use of chemicals, living more free with the opportunity to learn, to build and to grow together.